To honor and glorify God by obeying Jesus' command to make disciples of all people groups. We accomplish this through our Mission and Core Values.
We INVITE all; We GROW in faith; We GO to share God’s love and grace.
Bethany joyfully affirms that every person is a child of God. We recognize that we are all called to be one body with many members and that all are necessary for the health and well-being of the church body.
We welcome you, no matter...
No matter your race, ethnicity, or heritage;
No matter your relationship status: married, divorced, widowed, or single;
No matter your sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or gender expression;
No matter your socio-economic status;
No matter your life circumstance;
You are welcome here. You matter.
We invite all people to join us in our journey of faith and service!
Our Core Values
What is most important to us:
In partnership with the Youth & Family Institute, Bethany is using 5-4-3 Making Your Ministry Count as a means of passing on the faith.
The Five Principles: What it means to be the church in the world
1. Faith is formed by the power of the holy spirit through personal trusted relationships -- often in our own homes.
2. The church is a living partnership between the ministry of the congregation and the ministry of the home.
3. Where Christ is present in faith, the home is church, too.
4. Faith is caught more than it is taught.
5. If we want Christian children and youth, we need Christian adults/parents.
The Four Keys: Faith practices for living out one's baptism
1. Caring Conversations
4. Rituals and Traditions
AAA Road Servants: What a Christian disciple looks like
How we do ministry
* Loving Relationships: Acceptance, caring for others, forgiving
* Traditional & Contemporary Worship: vibrant, heartfelt, reflective
* Small Groups for spiritual growth and relationship building
* Strengthening Families along with strong youth, children's, and young adult ministries
* Empowering Leadership