We invite you to play Kindness BINGO and join Bethany Lutheran in helping to spread joy to our community by participating in a Kindness Campaign this summer! It is more important than ever that we come together as a community and share with those around us. Share how you participate by taking a picture and sending it to We will share these images on our Facebook page.
We invite you to play Kindness BINGO! Pick up your Kindness BINGO card at the church main entrance during business hours, print your own, or take a screenshot to stay paperless.
Every Thursday, starting July 16 and for the following seven weeks, we will draw the name of one completed Kindness BINGO.
To be entered into the weekly drawing, complete any four Kindness Campaign activities on the card in a row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) to earn a Kindness BINGO. Once you earn a Kindness BINGO, mail your card to Bethany or text/email a picture/screenshot of your completed Kindness BINGO card to Angie Buchli at 715-205-2009 or
Individuals can enter once per week. Names not drawn will remain in the drawing for the following weeks. The weekly winner will receive a gift card to a local business.
Good luck and have fun spreading Kindness!
Not sure how to serve?
Check out this list of ideas or brainstorm on your own! Just make sure you stay safe and healthy as you participate.
- Paint and Hide Rocks around the community to spread kindness and inspiration with our community and beyond. The idea is that there are rocks hidden around our community to be found- keep them, re-hide them or give them away. Check out the Rice Lake Rocks Facebook page for more information.
- Serve Lunch Box on a Tuesday at Bethany (Sign Up Here!)
- At the present time, we are preparing a bag lunch for everyone who walks or drives up to the north entrance of Bethany Church. Lunches are handed out through the open window of the car on a tray, one lunch per person. Milk will be provided at church.
- An example of a Lunch Box lunch may be a ham, chicken, salami, ham spread or turkey sandwich, a small bag of chips, string cheese, banana or some other soft fruit and cookie or bar. Jello, fruit, applesauce, pudding and yogurt cups are also an idea.
- Masks and gloves are always used by the servers.
- Contact Carol Kohlmeyer with any questions.
- Draw, paint, create or write something friendly and uplifting and deliver these to your neighbors.
- Offer to do yard work or run errands for a neighbor who needs assistance.
- Pick up trash around your neighborhood or pull out weeds in a shared community space.
- Help out at Benjamin’s House by providing a meal, donating food, cleaning supplies or making a monetary donation. For more information, visit their website.
- Make masks for neighbors and friends. Here is a link to mask information from the CDC, including patterns.
- Donate blood or plasma. Find a blood drive.
- Send a card or an e-card to someone with a note of encouragement.
We will be updating this list periodically, so keep checking back. Don’t forget to share how you participate by taking a picture and sending it to